The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 15, 2008

We have some players! (besides me)

It is so great to have some beautiful artwork done by my friends here on my blog! It's almost as great as having them over to stamp together...almost.

This card was done by my friend Darlene akronstamperdpk. I think it's darling! I was curious about these colors done in the vintage style...they did just fine.And are you ready for this? Here is a card by Beverly Cole...but it's not me! Beverly (beestamper) discovered my name on SCS and gasped as she contacted me...what a riot!
Hi Beverly..your card is COOL!




Here is my sample for this challenge.







I needed to make just ONE MORE card with this Kitchen Classics set from Crafty Secrets. The colors in this challenge were fun to use. The stamp set has cherries in it, and I thought I would naturally use them, but as I played around with the designs, this card emerged.

"Spice of" was done with the Playful acrylic alphabet from CTMH. The ribbon is also CTMH, as are the cardstock and the gingham. I chalked alot, as usual including the shakers and the bg. the dots are from a leftover when I made the kids dot card for Darlene's Crafty Secrets challenge a couple of weeks ago.

I will post more friends' cards as they arrive...y'all come back!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

GREAT JOB!!! TWO Beverly Cole's ... how cool is that!! And what a great card she submitted too!! This was fun ... can't wait to do it again! Don't forget today's CS challenge ... it's waiting for you!!!