The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Song Birds Flying

I know it's time to get up when I can hear the birds singing...at 5 A.M. George and I are early birds.
These stamps from Crafty Secrets are so darling. I am hooked on their stuff!
This is also for the layout challenge on SCS.
I chalked the images, and then erased to make all the pages white...that includes the ones on the little backgroung squares.
The decorative paper is from My Mind's Eye. I originally bought it for scrapbooking way back in February when I was vacationing in Florida. I put it away and forgot all about it. I pulled it out this weekend and it added a whole new feeling to my cards.

I used my little circle punch to bite off the corners of the focal point...don't have a ticket corner punch, and I guess I don't need one!

Darlene, the next post will be the buttons and bows challenge. Gotta download my pictures off my camera first, and this old computer only has one usb port where I can reach it!

Now off to breakfast with George. He's finally back from golf.

~Bev

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Wow ... look at you go!!! This card is Wondeful!!! Love the way you did your main image panel and especially the ribbon treatments on the sides!! GREAT ideas here! LOVE IT!!!