The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Free Geranium's New Home...and a Challenge!




This was too beautiful not to share...Remember my free Geranium from the Log Jam on Mother's Day? It lived on my kitchen windowsill for more than a week, when I decided to purchase some friends for it. What a punch of color for my front walkway! I have used these colors in cards. My friend Linda loves Summer colors. What do you think, Lin? Wanna make me a card? Anyone else interested in joining in? Let's see what we can come up with.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Bev, this sounds like great fun and your pot of flowers is AWESOME ... lovin' the bright colors! I'm IN ... I'll be back!! Thanks ... this should be fun!!

Darlene said...

ok ... I'm back! This was great fun ... thanks so much for inviting me! Here is what I came up with: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/947726?cat=500&ppuser=95678
Hope you like it!!!

Beverly said...

Hi other Beverly! Thanks for the invite to your challenge. I was so happy that I could play today. I also combined it with the Featured Stamper challenge. Here is my card... really not my usual style, but it was fun to make.. a little painful, but fun!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/947744?limit=last1

Linda said...

Okay Bev, I am in.... but I don't know when I will get to it. Maybe Wednesday after work....

Have a happy Monday!

Heather said...

Hi Bev! I stamped and played along with these wonderful colors! Here is my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/951785?cat=3128

Thanks for the fun challenge! Let me know when there's another!