The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 3, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

This card is for the WT172 Challenge, "Ways to Use It", using scoring. I use the empressor stylus all the time...and I love it. Here, I made "wanescoting" and moulding, sanding the cs after scoring it. I used dp that looks like wallpaper, and so just had to get out my "Bird Notes" stamps from Crafty Secrets again. Chalked the image, erased some, and used the Kitchen Classics from Crafty Secrets to make the lace border. Pretty simple card, but naturally, it took me some time.


1 comment:

Darlene said...

You are just TOOOO creative!!! LOVE how you made this card ... great thinking! Thanks for stepping me through ... may have to "steal" these ideas and see what I can come up with! Awesome job!!! Keep 'em coming!! We need to get the word out about your blog ... good stuff here!!!!