The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, July 10, 2008

H&M Stamps Release!





Congratulations, Heather! Two new stamp sets are released today, and this card is made with one of them. I love the little flip flops, and dressed them up with some beads I picked up in Walmart...in the bead section.
Shabby Chic, the sister style to Vintage, was my choice here. I used my empressor tool to make weather-worn wood (say that 3 times fast!) reminiscent of New England cottages at the beach in CT, where I spent some happy hours as a child. Ah, the memories...


So, check out Heather's newest stamps here:http://www.handmstamps.com/


~Bev

3 comments:

Darlene said...

This is adorable Bev!!! LOVE how you put the beads on the flip-flops and the bg is awesome. Gotta give that technique a try too!! Thanks for even more inspiration!!!

Heather said...

Amazing and wonderful! Love it all! When you upload to scs, could you use the keyword: HMStampCo

That will allow everyone to see your card!

Hugs,
Heather

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful colors on this! I LOVE the beaded sandles! so fun!