The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally...I am back, and armed with stamp sets!


Hey Everybody!



Big News! My very first original stamp sets are available online for purchase! There are five of them, and I am working on 10 more for release next year. Check them out! Right now you can get FREE SHIPPING! Go to: http://www.handmstamps.com/


As for my move to Florida, we're "in". George and I still have alot of loose ends to take care of, but we did manage to take a trip to IKEA to purchase tables for me to work at in my very own craft room. Storage pieces will have to wait, and I have to try a different connection for my computer (wireless doesn't work here), but other than that I am able to function enough to get back to blogging...



Here is a card made with my stamp set, "Old Fashioned Hayride". What fun!


My camera is charging, so as soon as I can, I will post more angles and close-ups of this card. Finally time to use the Fall stuff (although it's in the 90's here and doesn't feel at all like Fall!)


This card is for Heather Rolin's layout challenge, HMSC11. It's a loose translation. Rocking stamps is one of my favorite things to do. I used three colors: Old Olive, Summer Sun and Bravo Burgundy. I curved the cute sentiment and cut the three corn cobs out of glossy paper. I used a sponge here and there, and edgers to make the scallops. The image in the oval is chalked, and the sky was done with my good 'ol CTMH cloud stencil. The paper and cs are vintage CTMH.


With all the adorable cards I have seen on this blog, I have some catching up to do!


Have fun with your stamps,
~Bev

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hey ... you're back!!! YIPPEE ... Welcome back ... I've missed you so much!!!!!!!
So glad the move was successful and you have your OWN special room ... good for you!!!
I SAW the good news on H&M site ... a HUGE CONGRATS to you my friend!! Gotta go check out these new stamps of yours!! WOW you're going to be busy!! Are you going to have time to still join in on the CS challenge? Hope so ... I'll be hosting this week ... stop by is you have the chance!! Again, WELCOME back and CONGRATS!!