The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Love Autumn!

If I only had more storage! I am still working on organization, so my work is sporatic at best...hang in there with me. You guys know how we stampers need a place for EVERYTHING! Without that, I have PILES upon PILES...everything gets buried...

OK, enough excused...

This card is has a touch of Autumn, as I am experiencing Autumn without the colors I am used to up North. I usually go straight for the oranges, reds and umbers, but this year will be different...as I have a new venue.
I brayered the plum gingham, vintage CTMH B&T paper, with River Rock ink from SU!. The lace edge is from Crafty Secrets' Kitchen Classics. I stamped the cs with the flying crow from "Old Fashioned Hayride", one for the sets I illustrated for H&M Stamps...actually, the very FIRST set I ever designed.

I curved the font, to make it fit the oval, which I cut with Coluzzle. The little glass beads are from Walmart.

Gotta go...got some drawing to do.

~Bev

2 comments:

Darlene said...

OH >>> I LOVE THIS!!! Send it to me if you don't know what to do with it!!! This little image is adorable and I love how you've used it!! You did this??? AWESOME!!! So glad you're back ... I've missed you!!!

Michelle L said...

Hi Bev - We miss you in the adirondacks at Club 101. It's one of the most beautiful autumns on record. I love your "new stuff". Can you explain how to curve a font. I would appreciate it.