The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Monday, August 11, 2008

Molly and Me

I must apologize for not posting for the last several weeks. I have been busy getting ready for my move south. Packing, cleaning and closing on property...Goodness!

However, I had to send you a picture of my grandbaby Molly who is nine months old already. I am going to leave her behind, along with Noah, my grandson.

It will be hard.

So until I have a minute to create, have fun. Oh! And in September I have a BIG surprise to share with all of you...stay tuned...~Bev



3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh what a beautiful baby!!! How are you ever going to manage without the little ones around??? Just another reason for coming back for a visit!!! Good luck with your move ... I'll be praying it all goes well for you!!!
Happy News ... how exciting!!! Can't wait!!

Neva said...

Bev, I am so sorry to hear that your grandbabies will be so far away from you but I guess that will just give you 2 VERY GOOD reasons to return often. All 6 of mine live within 40 miles so I get to see them at least weekly. Good luck on the move and what an adorable granddaughter. Hope the move to Fl this week goes smooth with FAY on the scene.

Unknown said...

Oh bev!! Your cards are soo pretty!