The world is but a canvas to the imagination.~Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sprinkles on a Sweet Day

I just bought a cute picture for my kitchen/hallway. It is a dessert on a table and it says, "life is sweet." I guess that's why I decided on this message today.
I love the sprinkles in this stamp set. I thought they would make a great background. I am sure I will use these a few more times before I move on to something else...watch for more!


This is a loose translation of Heather Rolin's layout challenge . My new home is decorated in a contemporary theme, which is probably why I went with this design.




The sets I used are, All About Birthdays (sentiments), and Christmas is the Time for Cookies by me for

H &M Stamps



Thanks for visiting...come back soon!



~Bev

3 comments:

Darlene said...

How cute!!! Love the sentiment/bg ... great idea!! More new sets ... WOW, you are a designing fool, LOL!! Looks awesome my friend ... keep up the good work!!

nancyruth said...

oh yes, awfully cute Bev!!!~

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Bev, this is a lovely card but I was over at splitcoast and spotted your great place setting card and hope you don't mind that I show it on the blog as I'm showing another sample using the curved stamp technique. I would love to send you any large stamp set as a thank you. Just shoot me an email with the name and your mailing address.
Thanks a bunch
Sandy sandy@craftysecrets.com